[envira-gallery id=”1821″]ACK is proudly supporting a Feed Our Champions initiative at the Montreal Children’s Hospital. In support of that effort, our next-gen Bucksters have come up with the amazing Front Door Selfie Challenge!!
Even though we had to postpone our Funday event this year, that has not slowed us down in terms of helping out in the community! As you may have heard, we are partnering with the Montreal Children’s Hospital and Uber Eats for the “Feed Our Champions” campaign. Donations received will be put towards allowing our front-line workers to order a free meal through Uber Eats.
We have lanched a project on Instagram called ANDY COLLINS FRONT DOOR SELFIE PROJECT. We are asking all of you to snap a picture of yourself and whoever is in your house-hold in front of your front door and to tag Andy Collins for Kids and use the hashtag: #ackfrontdoorselfie
You can take a selfie, use a timer, grab a selfie stick or have a neighbour take your photo from a safe distance…get creative!
All you have to do:
- Take your selfie in front of your front door
- Post your picture on Instagram
- If you are not already, follow Andy Collins for Kids, Tag the account and use the all-important hashtag: #ackfrontdoorselfie
- Nominate 3 people to join in and encourage others to donate to “Feed the Champions” (nominate as many as you want!! no maximum!!)
- Finally, head to our website, click the orange DONATE button (top right corner)and make a donation, no amount is too small ($5, 20, 50, 100…
The best part of this project is that it doesn’t matter where you live, all you need is a door to participate. Get your friends and family involved and lets make this FUN! Stay tuned for your photos to also appear on the we site …
We are really excited about this initiative; it is a really fun way to bring us all together, help out to those in need and all the while staying safe.
Looking forward to seeing those selfies!