What are my responsibilities as a volunteer?
- Learn about the organization and how we put the FUN in Fundraising
- Attend the ACK Annual Funday for our Golf Tournament and help out with different parts of the day (on-course activities, food stations, help at the auction & dinner/party)
- Be reliable, responsible and have FUN
- Dress up according to the annual theme (the Director of Volunteering will send out an email prior to the event with a guideline on what to wear)
What does a day in the life of a volunteer look like at the tournament?
- Breakfast and Volunteer Meeting to go over roles and responsibilities
- Go out to your hole/ food station on-course
- Collect any donations made and return it to the person responsible after the round of golf
- Help out at the Silent and Live Auction as well as the Dinner & Dance portion of the evening
- Above all else, HAVE FUN !
How can I become a volunteer?
Contact us at: email@example.com
Other ways to get involved?
- Inviting someone from our team to speak at your school, company or organization
- Organizing an event with proceeds going to Andy Collins for Kids
- Initiating a Matched Gift Program
- Helping us find Auction Items